Undergraduate Students: Key actions
- Submit a Pre-Arrival COVID-19 Test using our testing program with our partner, Azova Health.
- Quarantine for 14 days prior to returning to campus. Use this table to determine timing.
- Register for SneezSafe and begin completing your daily wellness screening.
- Read the Student Social Compact, a document written by students, for students, outlining how our community will approach the fall.
- Complete the COVID-19 Education and Training Module.
- Read and acknowledge the COVID-19 Prevention Behaviors and Student Expectations that help remind our community of the regular practices we need to adopt.
- Read and sign the Public Health Emergency Addendum to the Undergraduate Conduct Code, intended to increase education, safety and accountability.