- Choose Login to Complete Registration
- The username is the email address you used to register. If you received the vaccine on campus, your username is your WFU email address plus .covid19vaccine (e.g. if your WFU email address were email@example.com, use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose Forgot your password?
- Reenter your Username (e.g. email@example.com).
- Click on Reset Password
- You will receive an email at your WFU email address. In that email, click Reset Password.
- Follow instructions for creating a password (be sure to note the password requirements).
- Once created, return to the Login screen and enter your username and the new password you just created.
**If you have any trouble accessing your account, submit a ticket on the NCDHHS website and they will assist.
- Once you have logged in, click My Dashboard (in blue)
- Click on the COVD-19 Vaccine Information tab
- Select Generate Vaccine Information PDF
- Download the PDF document that appears. This is an official document that can be used to verify you vaccination status.
- To provide this documentation for Wake Forest, send it to the Student Health Service portal at: https://shs.wfu.edu/covid/vaccine-upload/