Students who are planning travel at Spring Break or other times should be aware of testing requirements for airlines and countries and make plans well in advance for any required COVID-19 testing.
The Student Health Service cannot provide asymptomatic COVID-19 travel testing. Students who need to secure tests can consult any of the following resources below. Please note that in times of high testing volume, test availability may be limited and result turnaround time can be delayed.
- COVID-19 Test Search Engine
- No Cost Community Testing (Various Locations)
- 606 Coliseum Drive, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
- 3325 Robinhood Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
- 3596 Yadkinville Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
- 5471 University Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Walmart Neighborhood Market Drive Thru (with Quest)
- 5039 University Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
- 50 C Miller Street, Suite C, Winston-Salem, NC 27104
- 5701 University Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
- 310 S Stratford Rd, Suite 120, Winston-Salem, NC 27103