Student Health Service will be unavailable for clinical services from Wednesday, Oct. 6 at 5 p.m. We will resume Clinical Services on Monday, Oct. 11 at 8:30 a.m.
Resources will Student Health Service is closed:
- University Police at 911 (campus phone) or 336.758.5911 (by cell phone) will assist you in securing appropriate emergency assistance.
- A registered nurse will be available for telephone consultations 24/7 while the clinic is closed for urgent medical concerns. Please call 336.758.5218 and follow the prompts to speak to the phone consult nurse. *Please note that during clinic closure, the nurse cannot assist with appointment scheduling, test results, billing questions, or any other administrative questions. Calling this line after hours is for guidance related to current medical concerns only.
Other Local Resources
- WFU Baptist Medical Center Emergency Department
Medical Center Boulevard
- Forsyth Medical Center Emergency Department
3333 Silas Creek Parkway
- Wake Forest Baptist Family Practice at Reynolda
3020 Bonbrook Dr.
Hours: Thursday: 8 a.m. t0 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. t0 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: closed
- Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Family Practice at Piedmont Plaza
1920 West 1st Street, 3rd Floor
Hours: Thursday-Friday: 8 a.m. t0 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. t0 noon