How to Submit Your Documentation
- Login to the Student Health Portal using your WFU credentials.
- Note: If you’re unable to login to the portal or load the page, try connecting to WFU VPN.
- Click “Document Upload” at the top.
- Choose “COVID 19 Vaccine” or “COVID 19 Vaccine Exemption” from the drop down menu.
- Attach a clear photo of your documentation.
- Note: It is recommended that you export your documentation image as a PDF file before uploading. If you upload an image directly, you may receive an error that the file is too large.
- Vaccine documentation must include your name, the vaccine you received, the date(s) you received it.
- Exemption request documentation must include required signatures (of the student, guardian if student is under 18, and medical provider for medical exemption requests).
- Hit “Save.“
If you lost or did not receive documentation at the time of your vaccine, follow these instructions to download an official verification document (applies to those who received the vaccine in North Carolina).
You can check your Student Health Portal under immunizations for confirmation that we received your documentation.
Unable to access FDA-approved vaccine
If you are unable to access an FDA-approved vaccine before Aug. 1, you must notify Student Health Service of your intent to comply by emailing email@example.com. Please use the subject line of “International Student Vaccine Extension” and share your anticipated arrival date in Winston-Salem.