Before Your Appointment
Call before you come
To ensure the safety of our community, you please call us at 336.758. 5218 before you come.
What to bring
- Student ID
- List of allergies
- List of medications
Before your clinic appointment
Please remember to arrive 5 minutes before your appointment and bring the appropriate documentation (See above). If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, you’ll be asked to reschedule.
Make an appointment
- M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekends 12-4 p.m.
Pharmacy & Lab
- M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
- For admin questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- In an emergency call 911
If you have questions about weekly asymptomatic testing or think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have a positive test result to report, please contact Wake Forest BestHealth at: email@example.com or (743) 223-4217.
Other COVID-19 questions can be asked on Our Way Forward.
What to remember
- If you have medicaid, please tell the front desk staff checking you in
- Visits may incur charges, check here for more information
- Student Health Service does not participate or file any insurance policies
- Allergy Alert – For the comfort and safety of others, please do not wear perfume or cologne to your appointment
- To cancel an appointment – Use the Student Health Portal or call 336.758.5218