While COVID-19 is manageable, it is still with us. We ask that you remain vigilant about community spread and do all that you can do to stay healthy.
Follow the advice of the healthy habits message shared with the campus community on August 23, which encourages:
- Regular hand washing
- The use of a tissue or coughing/sneezing into your elbow
- Wearing a mask if you are coughing or sneezing to avoid spreading germs
- Cleaning surfaces daily using antibacterial solutions
- Staying home if you are sick or have a fever
Students do not have to report a positive COVID-19 test to the Student Health Service as most symptoms can be treated with over-the-counter medication. However, students who are severely ill or not improving should contact Student Health Service for evaluation via one of the following:
- Contact Student Health Service at 336.758.5218 or,
- Request an appointment at Student Health Service through the Student Health Portal or,
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment (replies will be sent during clinic hours).
- In an emergency, call 336.758.5911 (if you are on campus) or 911 (if you are off campus).
Students who have tested positive for COVID-19 should isolate in place in their residence hall room/off-campus residence and follow current CDC guidelines. Click below to learn more about quarantine & isolation protocols at Wake Forest.